Hello! I’m Lisa and this is my small corner of the internet.
I help Mums feel less alone, and laugh with them (or they laugh at me)
I think I am mostly known for being straight up, supportive and friendly.The things I am most passionate about in life are family, friends and connecting with people
I am a stay at home mum and blogger
I yearn to inspire and connect with all different types of people because and show them that they are never as alone as might feel at times.
I have had people say they wish they could be more honest and outgoing as I am, they can – they just have to take the leap and do it.
I love taking phoWhen I’m not busy working on you can catch me:
• Out shopping, having coffee with friends or checking out the latest movie.
• I’m a committed cat-lady we have 2 Brains and Luna.
• I am passionate about Dementia awareness and often share my journey and personal thoughts relating to my Dads illness here.
• I adore the South Island of New Zealand and would love to travel it more, especially the lower part of the Island. I also hope to visit Tasmania sometime soon.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. I’m an over sharer
2. I swear a lot (more in person than on my blog)
3.I am the middle child of 5
4.I often hide from my kids, like literally hide.
5. I’m terrible at maths, don’t ask me to add anything for you. I can write you a mean story though.
Still here? Let’s connect!
Email me to discuss your ideas.