Banana Oat Muffins with Blueberries
Easy and delicious!
• 2 cups oats (ground into a flour using a food processor/nutribullet)
• 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
• 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
• 1 egg
• 1/3 coconut or olive oil
• 4 tablespoons honey
• ½ cup milk (can also use rice, almond, oat, soy)
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
• Pinch of salt
1. Turn oven onto 180°. Line a muffin tin with muffin cups or coconut oil.
2. Combined oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. Mash the banana in a bowl. Then add milk, egg, oil, vanilla and maple syrup and whisk together (using a fork is fine). Add this mixture to the dry ingredients.
4. Mix in the berries. Pour into muffin tin.
5. Bake for 25 minutes until cooked through (a tooth pick should come out clean).