When I’m not busy working on you can catch me:
• Out shopping, having coffee with friends or checking out the latest movie.
• I’m a committed cat-lady we have 2 Brains and Luna.
• I am passionate about Dementia awareness and often share my journey and personal thoughts relating to my Dads illness here.
• I adore the South Island of New Zealand and would love to travel it more, especially the lower part of the Island. I also hope to visit Tasmania sometime soon.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. I’m an over sharer
2. I swear a lot (more in person than on my blog)
3.I am the middle child of 5
4.I often hide from my kids, like literally hide.
5. I’m terrible at maths, don’t ask me to add anything for you. I can write you a mean story though.
Still here? Let’s connect!