Chicken and Ham Quiche Recipe
I’m not Food logger, but I do eat. I’ve been desperately trying to get my mojo back in the kitchen – and this recipe was a winner. This Chicken and Ham Quiche Recipe has become a fast family favorite and I will be making it again very soon.
Chicken and Ham Quiche
Served 2 adults and 3 kids.
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry
- 6 eggs
- 1 Cup trim milk
- 1/2 Cup reduced fat cream
- 1/2 Cup self raising flour
- 250g chicken, cooked and shredded (I used Freedom Farms Free-range Chicken Breasts)
- 200 ham, diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 Cup grated cheese (I use Edam)
- salt and pepper to season.
1. Preheat oven to 200C (400F) and grease a quiche or pie dish. Roll the pastry into the dish (you can blind bake if you like!).
2. Whisk the eggs, milk, cream, and flour together in a large bowl. Heat a dash of oil in a fry pan and fry the bacon and onion for a few minutes.
3. Add the chicken, bacon, onion, spinach, and cheese to the bowl with the egg mixture and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour over the prepared pastry and bake for 45 minutes, until the quiche is cooked through.
5. Serve warm or cold for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Leftovers make a fantastic lunch the next day.
Not a sponsored post, the chicken was gifted to me by Freedom Farms.