Homemade Fathead Quiche KETO
I am no kitchen expert but if I can make this so can you. I am also not strictly Keto but keto friendly foods seem to agree with me.
My kids are very fussy so I keep it very simple but you can add whatever you want to the filling.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella – shredded
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions
- BACON (the most important)
- In a microwavable bowl, add in your mozzarella and cream cheese. Microwave until it melts.. Roughly 1:30. Stir and mix the cheese together, stirring in the almond flour until you get a dough.
- Take the dough and put it between two sheets of parchment paper. With a rolling pin, flatten it into a circle.
- Drop it on top of your pie pan, forming a nice shell. Roll up the extra dough so it doesn’t fall onto the oven bottom.. Set aside.
- For the quiche, beat together your eggs, spices & herbs, onions and bacon. Finally add in your cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 30-45 minutes… Take it out when you are able to stick a toothpick or knife into the quiche and it comes out clean.