Sometimes it’s fun to do things as a Family – The Winery Tour 2017 GIVEAWAY
I have openly admitted on the internet that I sometimes hide from my children and today I openly confess to you, people of the internet that sometimes it’s fun to do things as a Family.
When we do those things as a family, they don’t always turn out as planned, but it’s always eventful and mostly fun. For example..the time we lost Jacob at the Hamilton Night Glow (the longest 2 minutes I have ever experienced) , and more recently the Bee incident at Muriwai beach which resulted in my kids falling in the water.
One thing we have not done yet – as a family, is attend The Winery Tour, I went with a friend way back in 2011. I think that it would be a great family friendly, fun-loving atmosphere AND The Winery Tour have made it affordable because kids under 12 can attend for free with an adult who has a ticket.
The lovely artists Brooke Fraser, Bic Runga, and new comer Benny Tipene will be performing! From now until then my spotify app will be getting a workout. They will be playing old hits along with new music YAY.
FEBRUARY TOUR DATES
Friday 3: Hamilton, Vilagrad Winery
Saturday 4: Matakana, Ascension Wine Estate
Sunday 5: Whangarei, Toll Stadium
Friday 10: Havelock North, Black Barn Vineyards
Saturday 11: Wellington, Basin Reserve
Friday 17: Upper Moutere, Neudorf Vineyards
Saturday 18: Waipara, Waipara Hills
Sunday 19: Auckland, Villa Maria Winery
The official info.
- 10 shows nationwide in January and February from Whangarei to Waipara, travelling across the country to celebrate it’s 10th anniversary. The opening show in Tauranga will be the 140th Winery Tour show
- Tickets available now at $79 + booking fee. A family friendly event, one child under the age of 12 will be given free admittance when accompanied by one adult ticket holder. As parents themselves, Brooke and Bic are especially excited to be playing a series of all ages outdoor shows that make the most of kiwi summer evenings
- Gates open 5:00pm, first act on stage 6:00pm and concert concludes at 10:00pm. Beny Tipene will open the show, followed by Bic Runga, and Brooke Fraser will close the night
- The official charity of The Winery Tour 2017 is The NZ Music Foundation, aiding projects that use music to change the lives of people in need across New Zealand, and providing emergency assistance and counselling services in times of illness and hardship for members of the NZ music community.
- The Glass Packaging Forum sponsors The Winery Tour, encouraging attendees to responsibly dispose of their bottles into recycling bins
- For more information see www.winerytour.co.nz
I have 1 double pass to the nearest show to where you live – and you can take a friend to enter
Visit this post (link to Facebook)
Like my Facebook Page
Comment with the name of the venue you want to attend (tagging your friend is optional)
Be sure to give a like to The Winery Tours Facebook Page
By commenting on this blog post
By commenting on this Instagram post (link)
Winner will be announced Jan 31st 2017