The Plus Size Model & Me – A Pop of Color
The festive season might be over, but there are plenty of fabulous days coming up this summer to keep me occupied. More sunshine means more fun outdoor activities, which require soft cotton tops for maximum comfort.
The Plus Size Model & Me – Wild Child Urban Button Detail Blouse.
(It is on sale here)
I knew right away that I would have to get this shirt in a larger size for a few reasons:
- I’m 5’11 and I know from past purchases that the shirts are often shorter on me.
- Getting it a size bigger would ensure that it would be loose and flowy
- There was a tag on it saying “Moderate Shrinkage After Washing”
- I could tell that the fabric was pretty thin and light, so there wouldn’t be any “forgiveness” if the top was too small.
- I have a large bust and carry weight in my tummy, getting a larger size would guarantee that the top wouldn’t cling to my boobs and tum.
You can see more of What I Wore here.